Voting in Elections
Voter Registration Instructions
To register to vote or change your existing information please complete a Voter Registration Application. When completing the application please follow the following instructions:
- Complete the application in full either online or print
- Verify all information on application is correct
- Sign the application when completed
- Bring the completed application along with your drivers' license to City Hall
- Mail the completed, signed application to:
Wilson Co. Clerk
Fredonia KS 66736
All Wards vote at the United Methodist Church, 8th & Indiana.
Running for Office
If you're interested in running for an elected position, you must complete and submit the Declaration of Intention and Substantial Interest forms along with a filing fee to the City Clerk. Deadlines vary depending on the term dates. Qualified electors may file a petition in lieu of the filing fee which must be signed by 25 qualified electors of the City. Specific rules and guidelines are in place by the Kansas Secretary of State’s office on this process.
For additional information, contact the City Clerk’s office at 620-325-2828. Candidate forms are available at City Hall, 1407 N. 8th or may be accessed by selecting the links below.