Our city boasts a great quality of life, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a welcoming community. We have a proven commitment to innovation, with a strong history built on American manufacturing and industry.
- Full-time population of 2,400 with a daily influx of 2,600 more as part of the local workforce
- Major manufacturing hub and employment center
- Only 2 to 3 hours to Wichita, Tulsa, Joplin and Kansas City
- Located where US Highways 75 and 400 meet
- Between the Verdigris and Fall rivers, suitable for water-intensive industry
- Easy driving distance to five community colleges and Pittsburg State University, a national leader in manufacturing-focused higher education
- Home of the first Promise community of Kansas, offering Bachelor and Associate degree scholarships. The Neodesha Promise Scholarship program makes it possible for every qualified Neodesha High School graduate to attend any U.S. Pell Grant approved college, community college or technical school of their choice. For more information see neodeshapromise.org