Our city boasts a great quality of life, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a welcoming community. We have a proven commitment to innovation, with a strong history built on American manufacturing and industry.
- Full-time population of 2,400 with a daily influx of 2,600 more as part of the local workforce
- Major manufacturing hub and employment center
- Only 2 to 3 hours to Wichita, Tulsa, Joplin and Kansas City
- Located where US Highways 75 and 400 meet
- Between the Verdigris and Fall rivers, suitable for water-intensive industry
- Easy driving distance to five community colleges and Pittsburg State University, a national leader in manufacturing-focused higher education