RV Park Rules, Registration, and Fees (Adopted by Resolution 23-05)
Located on Highway 75 in Neodesha, our two Recreational Vehicle (RV) Parks consist of 13 camping sites, all with full hook-up services of electric, water and sewer. All sites are 30/50 Amp.
|Facility Information||Riverwalk RV Park||Norman #1 RV Park|
|Address||1401 Main Street||3486 US 75 Highway|
|Open||Year round||Year round|
|Number of sites||10 RV sites with 2 pull-through||3 RV sites; all pull-through|
Reservations & Fees
Registration and full payment are required in advance for reservations. Call City Hall for reservations.
We accept cash, personal checks, and debit/credit cards. The full reservation amount will be charged at time of reservation. Reserved sites will have a registration card placed on the numbered campsite marker.
Non-registered (available) sites may be rented by calling City Hall during business hours. Arrivals after hours or weekends shall use the self-pay envelopes located in each camp ground. In the event of a conflict between reservations and walk-up rentals, the reservation shall be considered first.
RV space rental is $25 per day per space.
Tent space rental is $10 per day per space; 2 spaces available at Riverwalk RV Park.
Check In: 12:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
Rentals cannot exceed 14 days unless the renter has been given specific extensions by City Commission action. For extended stay inquiries, please contact the Neodesha City Clerk's Office.
Cancellations may be made up to 7 business days before the reservation date. There will be no refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days of scheduled check in date. Please contact City Hall for cancellations.
There will be no refunds for early departure OR for guests who fail to follow park rules. In the event of Park closure due to weather or other events, the City shall refund any unused days.
- Speed limit in the RV Parks is 5 mph.
- Drive on the roads only. Do not use pull-through spaces for short cuts.
- Do not park or drive through the grass, or where the grass is supposed to be.
- Pets are allowed but must be contained or on a leash. They cannot run loose. This is true for dogs as well as cats. All animal waste must be retrieved.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00pm to 6:00am.
- Fireworks are not permitted in the campsites.
- Due to noise, generators are only permitted during emergencies.
- Oil changes and other vehicle maintenance and repairs are not allowed.
- Do not wash autos and RV's in the RV Parks.
- Cutting down, or damaging any live or dead tree is not allowed.
- Digging holes, or removing/damaging park property is not allowed.
- Fires are only allowed in the provided fire rings. Do not move fire rings.
- Fish cleaning debris shall be bagged and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Selling, advertising, or distributing any product including alcohol is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed in the RV Parks. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in River Walk Park, including the pond, walking trail, and driving range areas.
- All federal and state laws, and local ordinances of the City of Neodesha, must be followed at all times.
Failure to follow the rules
We reserve the right to refuse to accept further reservations from any person who fails to comply with these rules and regulations, and may request that their space be vacated immediately. There will be no refunds.
The City of Neodesha is not responsible for loss or damage to lessee's property due to theft, vandalism, fire, or any other casualty or act of God. RV Park Lessee assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the parks shall be billed to the lessee.
RV Park lessees and guests shall indemnify and hold harmless the City of Neodesha RV Parks, its officers, and employees from all claims, liability, and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising out of the lessee's exercise of his or her rights hereunder, except as may be caused by gross negligence or intentional acts of the City of Neodesha RV Parks or its officers and/or employees.
Points of Contact
Neodesha City Hall Office
Monday - Friday 8:15am to 4:45pm
Neodesha Police Department
620-325-3031 (non-emergency number)