The Neodesha City Commission and City Government are committed to working with site selectors and businesses to provide incentives to business relocation.
Possible incentives include:
- Favorable tax structure and tax incentives
- Donation of property
- Waiving of connection and inspection fees
- High volume user status (HVUS) reductions in gas and electric fees
- Industrial revenue bonds (IRBs)
- Two business incubators
- Neighborhood Revitalization Plan for businesses and homeowners
- Main Street business improvement grants
In addition, the Kansas Department of Commerce offers many incentives to relocating businesses.