The Norman #1 Museum is open from May through September. Features of this historic locale include:
- 65 -foot Oil Derrick Replica
- RV Park (Call for reservations. The location is great)
- Native American Artifacts ( Woodland Era to the Osage Indians of 1860's)
- Historical Photographs and Art
- Clown Memorabilia ( Thanks to Neodesha’s very own Tom and Tammy Parish of the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus)
- Antique Dishes
- W.P.A. Doll Collection
- Farm Implements and Tools
- Law enforcement Items
- Medical and Dental Instruments
- Historical Information of Neodesha and Southeast Kansas
- Chapel (Available for small weddings)
To learn more about the history of the well, download our one-page information sheet.
Public Works Director
103 S. 1st St.
Neodesha, KS 66757
Ph: (620) 325-2037 during open season
The Museum is closed at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will also be looking for a new Museum Director once all is back in operation. Thank you for your patience.
May through September
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
8:30 am - Noon