Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How do I contact Animal Control?
Animal Control/Code Enf. Officer PH: 620-325-2828, ext. 219 between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.

Home Page FAQ

Show All Answers

1. Consumer Confidence Report 2018
2. How do I contact Animal Control?
3. What codes do I need to know about if I own a dog?
4. Employment Opportunities
5. What are City Hall Hours?
6. Where can I find agendas to upcoming Commission meetings?
7. How do I apply for the Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP)?
8. Does the City of Neodesha have a recycling program?
9. How do I apply for a Home Based Business Permit?
10. Where can I view the City's recent audits?
11. Where can I view a copy of the City Code?
12. How do I establish utility service to my home or business?
13. How do I rent the Civic Center?

City of Neodesha • 1407 N. 8th, P O Box 336 • Neodesha KS 66757 • PH: 620-325-2828 • FX: 620-325-2481 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices