Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

News and Announcements

Posted on: January 3, 2018

Dog Tags, Cat Tags, Plumber Licenses, Home Occupation Permits

January is time to purchase Dog Tags, Cat Tags, Plumber Licenses, and Home Occupation Permits.

Dogs must be registered and tagged showing that they are current on rabies vaccinations.  If you do not have a dog tag and your dog gets out and picked up by Animal Control you will have impoundment fees and penalties to pay before you can retrieve your pet.  It's cheaper and wiser to register them.  Also, this is the first year that the City is registering Cats.  If you have a domestic cat you must show proof of rabies vaccination and purchase a tag.  For more information on pet registrations, see the City Code at Pet Registrations

Any plumber or electrician doing work in the City of Neodesha must purchase an annual permit to operate in City limits.  Permits run from January 1 through December 31 of each year.  Contact City Hall for additional information.

Home Occupation Permits are required when a commercial business is being operated out of the residential home or accessory building.  Common examples are Day Care Centers, Repair Shops, etc.  There is no fee for this permit but you must have one on file each year.  If you do not, your business could be shut down.

For additional information you can view the City's Code at City of Neodesha Codes or contact City Hall.
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

City of Neodesha • 1407 N. 8th, P O Box 336 • Neodesha KS 66757 • PH: 620-325-2828 • FX: 620-325-2481 •
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices